Thursday, July 8, 2010

The Modern Toilet Restaurant!

Well here's the post I said I would make about the toilet restaurant! Yes that is a bathtub with a piece of glass over it as our table and yes our chairs were real toilets (well not ones that are used now:)

This is what I ordered from the restaurant! They're just mozzarella sticks, but they were served in a urinal! Unfortunately none of us got anything that was served in a mini-toilet, otherwise I would have gotten a picture of that. It was awesome though!

This is a flavored shaved ice with raisins and candy and marshmallows and ice cream and nuts in it (served in an urinal also). It was actually quite delicious! All six of us who were there shared two of these and we still didn't finish.

These were the sinks in the bathroom there! It was actually a little disconcerting to wash my hands from a spout from a toilet ;)

Overall it was a pleasant experience at the Modern Toilet Restaurant! I have no idea how the teachers before us discovered this restaurant, but it's definitely one to be remembered :)

4 comments:

Lara said...

It's not that many people that can say they've eaten out of a urinal while sitting on a toilet. Very weird, but kind of cool nonetheless. I wonder who on earth came up with this slightly disturbing idea.

mom said...

I'm not sure I could eat like that. The tub and toilets might not bother me but eating out of a urinal probably would.

iliketotoot said...

This is Pete's kind of restaurant.

Aitch said...

I have to admit, this kind of disturbed me. I'm not sure I could have eaten here :oP Sure makes for a good blog post though!