
This is a Buddhist temple beside our apartment complex! It's beautiful!

See the tall building on the left?! That's where we live! We have a three story apartment that starts on ground level. It's nice! I like it!

Some details of the temple!

Inside the temple on the first floor!
This is on the second floor!

Look at that detailed carving!

I loved the way the light is shining through the glass!

The sunset!

Is it sad that even though I really don't like this picture, this post felt incomplete without a self-portrait?! ;)
2 comments:
Love the pictures. That is a very ornate building inside and out. Glad you love your apartment. The post would definitely be incomplete without at least one self portrait.
What a beautiful place! I love all the buildings and the amazing architecture. What a fun adventure for you. :) We miss you!!!!
Post a Comment