Tuesday, April 30, 2013

My weekend!

I had a lovely weekend filled with...

baseball and...

friends on Friday night and...

preparing for and throwing a surprise 40th birthday party for my awesome sister, Lara, on Saturday!

Food mostly from Costco, which was delicious!   (There are meatballs at one end of the table and Oreo truffles at the other end to round off the meal:)

An awesome cake made by Cami! (A white cake with chocolate ganache on the inside and Oreo frosting on the outside.)

A cool sign made by me.  (I really liked the way it turned out. Cami gave me the idea and I didn't know how it would turn out, so I was pleased when it turned out well.)

This picture is for Lara (since she doesn't like the one above:) (I thought this was a cute picture of both of us. What do you think do Lara and I look anything alike?!)

The birthday party was a success, thanks to Emma for planning most of it, for being persistent that we do it, and for distracting Lara so that we could get things set up.  And thanks to Cami for making the cake and getting the decorations up.  And thanks to Glen for the financial support of the party.

1 comment:

Lara said...

Why did you photoshop that double chin onto my face? That's not nice. The party was nice though! Thanks for spoiling me!