...so I'm dedicating this post to all the wonderful things about Lara.
Lara is a great oldest sibling--she only bosses me around between the hours of 8:00am-10:00pm and the rest of the time she totally leaves me alone.
Lara pays great money for fridge cleaning.
Lara has taught me everything she knows about speedskating and I'm pretty sure I'm going to be on the Olympic team in 2014.
Lara is the best pancake photographer I've ever met. I'm going to make a calendar of her pancakes and market it for a billion bucks, so I can stop cleaning out her nasty fridge for extra moola.
Lara has the shortest name in the family and she's the shortest person in the family. I think that's awesome.
I think you'll all agree that Lara is the bestest sibling EVER and that Nate, Kristina, Peter, Heather, Matthew, Tim, and Tux can all take lessons from her on superb sisterliness.
LARA ROCKS!!!!!!

4 comments:
You are so sweet my darling baby sister. Saying such nice things about little old me! Who would imagine it! Of course everyone always wanted to be me-but fortunately there is only one of me. Thanks you so much for your love and adoration. Now, get back in there and finish up that fridge, as you missed a spot...
Wait a second, I am way cooler than Lara and I am your favorite sibling. How rude of you to say otherwise. You are fired AL. Thanks for ruining my self esteem. I may forgive you if you write your next post all about me and how wonderful I am.
Oh, you are so sweet! Thanks for making my day! :)
When is my post coming AnnaLisa? It's already Sunday night. I'm waiting...
Post a Comment