I've been doing some modeling gigs to show off this awesome scarf this company in Taiwan gave to me after I paid them some money :)
You can use the scarf as a skirt!
You can use it as a regular scarf!
And you can use it as a vest!
I've been donating old clothes and shoes to charities and the garbage man. Old papers to the recycling bin and trash can while cleaning out my room.
Yay! Gone forever!
I've been enlightening my mind by reading books!
I've been exploring my many different options of destinies online :)
Doesn't she look like me? OK not really, but we can pretend. OK, I think that's all for now. I love you. Bye Bye.

4 comments:
Awesome! What a versatile and beautiful gift, but now I have a request...I was planning on wearing mine as a turban, so I could take a relaxing family vacation to Egypt. Could you demonstrate that one for me too please?
You've accomplished a lot since you came home from Taiwan. You forgot to mention reconnecting with old friends. Good luck with finding your destiny.
I too am exploring my many different options of destinies! What a cuhwinkeedink!
My favorite line from AnnaLisa:
"Whenever I end up wherever I am going"
This pretty well sums up her knowledge of her short-term future.
Ah destiny!!! Hope A.L.'s destiny shows up sooner than later. Probably still on his mission somewhere-hopefully not in the pre-existance or a victim of the war in heaven.
Post a Comment