| Am I hot or what?! |
Cijin Beach!
| I tried to float away on the cement blocks, but was sad to discover that they are not very buoyant :( |
Wanggang Beach!
| I started singing Don Quixote when I saw the windmills and dedicated the song to Nate. |
Green Island, Taiwan!
Green Island!
Green Island!
| "What? Your super hot brother is single, is extremely righteous, loves children and speaks Russian fluently and you have a sister named AnnaLisa? I'll be moving into the house next door at 8:00. |
Laguna Beach!
Laguna Beach!
Dana Point, California!
| I left Taiwan in early January and arrived in California later in January, how do you think I got here? I swam of course, thus why I am at the beach. |
Aliso Point!
Aliso Point!
| It's Valentine's Day and I'm at the beach. Naa, naa, naa, naa. |
| "Up where they walk, up where they run. Up where they spend all day in the sun. I want to be part of that world." |
![]() |
| It works for the seagulls why not me. (Maybe if I flapped my arms a little faster) |
Caption Contest! Anyone who would like to submit a caption, please do so in the comment section. The contest winner will receive a copy of Man of La Mancha, the Communist Manifesto, or Pirates of Penzance as recorded by AnnaLisa, whichever you choose. Kristina has already submitted her entries as seen above.

27 comments:
Love all the beach pictures. I am never funny so not entering the contest.
It works for the seagulls why not me. (Maybe if I flapped my arms a little faster)
I was hoping to run into a hot surfer. I love surfers!!!!
or
I left Taiwan in early January and arrived in California later in January, how do you think I got there? I swam of course, thus why I am at the beach.
Turns out that some Crains can't fly.
No caption on AnnaLisa's blog would be complete without exclamation points!!!!!!!
You only think that last picture isn't a self-portrait, but in reality I set the timer, tossed the camera into the air, and voila...the coolest self portrait EVER!
"Woohoo! Finally I am free from the bonds of the Man of Manifesto Pirates!"
"What? Your super hot brother is single, is extremely righteous, loves children and speaks Russian fluently AND you have a sister named AnnaLisa? I'll be moving into the house next door at 8:00."
"I believe I can fly!"
I am an amazing swimmer, my initials are ARC after all. My initials were my parents' way of naming me after Noah's ark (spelled slightly differently, just to be trendy, of course)!!!!
"Eureka! I have found it! Finally I have located the Pacific Ocean on a map!"
"It's Valentine's Day and I'm at the beach. Naa, naa, naa, naa!"
"I am on a beach. Yay!"
"Up where they walk, up where they run. Up where they spend all day in the sun. I want to be part of that world."
(roughly paraphrased)
"Finally! The 'panose' has vacated the premises and I am free to run when I feel like it!"
"If you look closely, you can see Flounder, Sebastian and a digglehopper in the background."
"I had Kristina play "Kiss the Girl" wherever I went, just hoping that some guy would take the hint."
"My sister told me to jump and I asked how high?"
"Yahooligans! Finally! A comment war on my blog again!!!!!!!!!"
I personally didn't get a very good feel for Green Island from your pictures, you only took pictures of the ocean and not so much the island. Man, talk about mislabeling your pictures. By the way, is it really green?
"Kristina's having a baby!?"
"It's a good thing Lara has to wake up so early, so she'll have to go to bed soon and stop commenting."
"I thought that Green(is)land was in the North Atlantic between Canada and Europe."
I am totally pregnant!!!!
Glen has been offered a job in Asia, so we will probably get to visit these beaches in Taiwan!!!!!
Asia is the country next to Vietnam, right?
Ummmm...thanks for admitting on AL's blog about my supposed "pregnancy". Just don't tell the doctors, k? They won't be happy about it.
Post a Comment