Tuesday, October 19, 2010

I am 26...

for 10 more minutes....
How can I be this old?! ;)

6 comments:

K said...

Happy Birthday AnnaLisichka! I hope you have a wonderful day and that everyone sings to you!

Aitch said...

Happy birthday AL!

Actually you've got about 13 more hours until you actually turn 27 since you were born in MN and it's still the 19th here :o) You and Pete are sharing a birthday this year!

Valerie H. said...

wow 26 that is really reely old. Do you need a cane. Happy birthday.I just had remembered you and Pete,s birthday

Cathlin said...

Happy Birthday Annalisa! Don't worry, I've been 27 for three days now and nothing too terrible has happened...well, I mean all my teeth did fall out and I kinda smell like pea soup now, but, you know, other than that. :)

Lara said...

Happy birthday young woman! Hope your roommates spoil you!

Steve-Rosanna said...

Hope you had a wonderful birthday!

Happy-happy 27th birthday A.L.

We love you.

Dad-Mom and all your family