I bought a suit! The other week I had an interview scheduled at a temp agency, and I thought it would be a good time to buy a professional suit. I really wanted a skirt suit set. I talked to Heather and she recommended some good brands of suits and told me where I might find them. Spencer (yes with Spence, since Lara nor Cami could come with me) and we set out to Tyson's Corner Mall and went in a few stores, and immediately ruled them out as their suits on clearance were still over $500 (literally).
Then we went to Macy's and found that they had a huge selection of suits and they were reasonably priced. YAY! Now the hard part was finding the right suit. I picked up three suits and one of them was a brand that Heather highly recommended and it was a size smaller than I normally wear, but I tried it on anyway and it ended up being the one that fit the best and I loved it. And it was on clearance! It was normally $320.00, the price tag said $119.99 but it rang up at $99.99! I was way excited:) So now I have suit for interviews and wearing to work once I get a job. YAY! Oh and by the way the interview with the temp agency did not go through because they called me up to say that I did not have enough experience for their temp agency. So that did not quite work out the way I thought.
Thanks Heather for the suit recommendations and thanks Spence for coming with me!
3 comments:
You're HOT AnnaLisa!
Amen to Kristina's words!
Amen to K and Lara's words!
Gorgeous suit.
Post a Comment