Tuesday, June 9, 2009

AnnaLisa hates looking for jobs!

So I just graduated, as you all know, and now I am looking for a job, a "real" job. Most of my past jobs have been in retail and now I am looking for clerical/ administrative assistant type jobs. It's something I've never really done before. I mean I worked at Agel Enterprises for a while as a customer service rep, but that is all in that field. I'm scared. At times I feel that I won't be good at it or I won't know what I'm doing (which at the beginning I won't know, as it is with any job.) But I'm just nervous. I hope and pray that I will be able to find a job that I will enjoy (or at least somewhat enjoy), that I will be good at, and that will pay enough so that I can support myself. I don't need a lot of money, just enough for housing and utilities, food, transportation costs, tithing and fast offerings (of course) and eventually loan payments and maybe a little extra for miscellaneous things that might come up. I'm trying to stay positive, but it can get frustrating at times. I think that I need to trust in the Lord more and just let things happen. Of course I have to work hard and do all that I can do, but I just need to not be so nervous about it and just tell myself that I can do whatever I put my mind to. Thanks for letting me write about this.