I've found that walking is good for me. It is therapeutic to my soul. I can think and pray while walking; i can talk on the phone while walking. I can be alone (at least somewhat:) And the most important of all I can get some good exercise.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I agree,walking is good for the soul and the heart. I like the picture.
3 comments:
I agree,walking is good for the soul and the heart. I like the picture.
I completely agree that there's something just so therapeutic about the combination of fresh air and exercise.
Walking is about the only good exercise I ever get anymore. And as you know by far the best for the body and soul.
And it seems like everytime that I talk to you-you are out walking somewhere.
We need to get you a bluetooth or a head set-so you can swing your arms.
Love, Dad
Post a Comment