Today I had to give a talk on moving forward with faith. I think that I needed to give this talk as I figure out what to do with my life after I graduate. It lasted about 10 minutes and it is over with. That's about all I can say about that is, it is over with. As I was talking to Lara tonight she said that she's a little worried because Matt, Kristina and I have had to give talks recently. She's afraid that she is next:)
I will say that I think my talk went all right. I had a little trouble speaking at some points, but I think it was fine. Well that's all.
5 comments:
So hopefully you're good for another 3 years or so? Do you have a copy of your talk? I'd love to read it.
I agree with Lara, I hope you get a long break from giving talks! Hooray for being done!
Unfortunately you will probably get tagged again next fall when you move into your new ward back in Virginia.
So, you had better save that talk.
Glad this one is over. Wish that mom and I could've been there.
Love, Dad-Mom
and...it was AMAZING!!
Anna... you are amazing! Your talk was the best!
Post a Comment