Tuesday, September 29, 2026

Dad

Even though these pictures are from last month, I wanted to get them posted here on my blog.

It's been four years since my dad died. My family and I do something every year on Dad's birthday in memory of him. We usually end up going to Taco Bell because Dad loved Taco Bell. This year was no exception.

All of my siblings, my mom and I went to Taco Bell (where ever we live) on Dad's birthday. Below are the pictures of us eating our Taco Bell in our respective home states. 

Me in VA!


My Taco Bell meal!


Mom, Nate and Heather at Dad's grave in UT!


Lara, Glen, Adam and Tia in UT!


Kristina and Tom and kiddos in CA!


Peter didn't get a selfie but he did go to Taco Bell in VA!

Matt and Karey's kiddos in MD!


Matt and A in MD!



Tim in VA!


Dad and Mom on a Japan/Alaska cruise in 2018. 

I will forever be grateful for my Dad and all that he and Mom taught me growing up. They helped me to become the person I am today. I miss you Dad. 

No comments: