Wednesday, April 8, 2026

Meadowlark Gardens

As you know if you read my previous post I've been stressed recently. This last weekend (once I saw that the weather was going to be decent) I decided I needed to do something fun outside. 

So I visited Meadowlark Gardens. I love Meadowlark. I've been there multiple times before, but it's been a few years since my last visit. 

There were some blooming flowers and it was beautiful! 

Enjoy the pictures of the gardens and the flowers!


I don't know the names of many flowers, but I do enjoy looking at them. 🌺






Daylillies!










Although the picture doesn't really do it justice, I liked the contrast of the brown grass, the pink blooming tree, the green trees, and the blue sky. So pretty!

I wish I was better at flower names. Oh well. 🤣

There was a wedding ceremony happening on the gazebo when I took this picture. 

I do believe this is a tulip! Is that right?!


I do know these are bluebells!

Part of the Korean bell garden within Meadowlark!

I loved visiting Meadowlark! It helped me feel a bit more calm amidst the stress in my life. 

On my way home from Meadowlark, I saw these flowers and had to stop and take pictures. Aren't they pretty?!







So pretty! It was a little warm on Saturday but I loved my outing to Meadowlark Gardens. I really needed it. 

I hope you all are having a lovely spring time!

No comments: