Wednesday, January 8, 2025

Zoo Lights 2024

In December one of my friends and I went to the Zoo Lights in Washington D.C. It cost a little bit to visit ($6), but it was worth it because the lights were fun and I didn’t mind supporting the zoo!

Usually to get to the zoo via metro, I would get on the train closest to my house, ride it to downtown D.C. and transfer once to the Red Line. But the Saturday that we went to the zoo, they were doing track work. I had to transfer to different train lines four times. 

Thankfully, the trains were pretty efficient that day and I didn’t have to wait too long for any of the trains, but it was still quite the experience. I rode on a metro line I had never been on before. 😂

Heather and I met up outside the metro near the zoo and walked to the Zoo Lights.

It was a bit cold that evening but not too bad. It was fun to see the Zoo Lights and I’m glad that we went!

Enjoy the pictures!



















Thanks for inviting me to go to the Zoo Lights Heather! It was a fun evening. 

1 comment:

Lara said...

How cool! That looks like somewhere Lucie would LOVE! I'm so glad you got to go!