Why do I blog?
I started this blog in 2008 when I was in my last year at BYU. One of my roommates at the time encouraged me to. Also my sister, Lara, had started a blog the year before and I thought it was kind of cool. :)
When I started this blog it was supposed to be me writing my thoughts and opinions about stuff, any and every kind of stuff (hence the name The Early Morning Confessions of AnnaLisa). Although it may have started out that way, I mainly use this blog now to post pictures and write about adventures I go on.
Although I will happily share my blog with certain people, I mainly blog
for myself. On a day to day basis, my life isn't very
exciting (and that's okay). But I like documenting the things I have done or thought about (although I don't blog about everything because that would be too much) and I like that I can look back on old blog posts and remember those things.
I enjoy blogging. It's kind of like a journal of my adventures in life. I have always been a journaler. I have over 10 physical journals full of stuff I've written since I was 8 or 9 years old. I do still keep a journal where I write my most personal thoughts but I don't write in it very often anymore.
Although I'm not always consistent with updating this blog, as of right now, I plan on continuing to update on here when I feel so inclined. :)
A random photo of me on a hike last month.
1 comment:
I'm a fan of you and your blog! :)
Post a Comment