Music is something that has always been important to me and you can often find me listening to music of some sort throughout the day.
I still own CDs and listen to them in my car (my aux port didn't work in my car until earlier this year). Since I got my aux port fixed and I knew I was going to be driving across country this year, I decided to pay for a music streaming service so I could have more music options on my drive.
I decided to go with Spotify and so far am enjoying the options and flexibility I have while using it. At the beginning of this month, they gave me my 2021 Spotify Year in Review.
One of the things they sent me was the top 5 songs that I've listened to the most. Below is the list of my most listened to songs:
It told me that I listened to my #1 song 121 times, which does not surprise me since I listen to that song on repeat sometimes. I'm pretty sure the other top 4 songs are not far behind the #1 song. 😂
And apparently my Audio Aura is dramatic and nostalgia, which also doesn't really surprise me. 🤷😁
As a side note, I don't listen to all of my music on Spotify. I occasionally use other music programs as well as CDs to listen also.
What are your top 5 songs? Do you have any song recommendations? I'm always open to suggestions.
3 comments:
I had never heard any of these songs - we have slightly different taste in music! But you may have convinced me I need to watch Eurovision on Netflix.
Diana, funnily my most played genre of music is showtunes, I just don't listen to them on repeat like my top five songs. ;)
Also just so you know Eurovision is very weird, but I enjoyed it! ;)
Post a Comment