One of the many reasons I moved to the D.C. area was because I had three siblings that lived in the area. I love my family and I enjoy seeing them when I can (whether they live near or far). :)
One of my brothers, who lived in the D.C. area, has gone and moved to England with his adorable family. Before they left we had a family get together, with us siblings in the area and their families, at a rental house in Massanutten resort. The house was lovely and the weekend was full of fun, food, and family!
Me with Matt, Karey, Jack and Lincoln at the Massanutten rental before they went off to England.
Ellie, Lincoln and Adam are just so cute! :)
Isn't Jack such a cutie pie?!
Some of the niblings being silly!
Lara, me, Matt, and Pete (all of the East Coast siblings).
Matt, Karey, Lincoln and Jack, I miss you already. I hope I can come and visit you in England within the next year. :)






No comments:
Post a Comment