I told, my nephew, Spence that I would go and visit him at school and take him out to lunch since he began JMU in the fall of last year. This weekend I finally made it!
We ate at Jack Brown's Beer and Burger Joint and can I just say the burgers there were delicious?! I think it was one of the best burgers I've ever had. I had The Cowboy, which had bbq sauce and bacon and it was juicy and cooked just right.
After Spence and I parted ways I walked around campus for a bit. I had never been there before and it's a pretty nice campus!
I was planning on trying to do other things around the area while I was there but I decided I wanted to take the more scenic route home which I wanted to see in the day time so I headed for home. Even though it's winter time, the drive was beautiful!
Thanks for letting me come and visit Spence! I will let you know when I come to the area again and I can't believe I forgot the peanut butter bars. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment