Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Utah Trip- Red Butte Gardens

In June, I surprised my parents and flew to Utah and showed up on their doorstep one day unannounced. I loved seeing their reactions! They were completely surprised and were wondering what I was doing there but were happy I was there. :) It was fun!  (Tim (my younger brother), didn't know I was coming either.) 

I ended up staying for a week. (I was only supposed to be there for 6 days, but my flight back got cancelled due to weather in Chicago, so I got to stay an extra day with my family there, which I was totally okay with:)

My main goal in visiting was to spend time with Mom, Dad, Heather and Tim. I definitely got to spend time with them, especially Mamachka. I loved it!  We also went out and did things. One of things we did was go to Red Butte Gardens in Salt Lake City. It was beautiful!  It costs a little bit to get in, but it's worth it. Apparently they have lots of wedding receptions there and concerts during the summer.

Enjoy some pictures from the gardens.  







 Tim, Mom and I were the ones to venture out to the beautiful gardens!



 I must admit the children's part of the garden was my favorite part!  It was fun! The rest of the pictures are from the children's part.





A birthday cake made of flowers :)

No comments: