Saturday, January 19, 2013

The Beach on Christmas Eve Eve!

 Here are pictures from the beach in California over Christmas break. I love the beach. It was my one request of what I wanted to do while I was there.  It was well worth the 20 minute drive to there :)  (Oh if only I could live 20 minutes from a beach all the time...  maybe someday.)

 Dad, Nate, Tim, and I took Sunday afternoon, Christmas eve eve, to fulfill my desire and go to the beach.    It was a beautiful afternoon/evening!

 Timbo and I

 Nate and Tim didn't like all of these self-portraits I was taking, but I took them anyways.  (On a side note: Ladies, these two brothers are single and they're awesome :)




 We found this cool spot to get jumping shots.  Nate definitely got the most air. 


 Tim did get off the ground, I just wasn't able to capture it on the camera :)

 I liked this shot with the cool rock formation.

 I took this shot and really liked it and made Nate take a picture of me like this.  See picture below.






 Papachka stayed in the car while Nate, Tim and I walked a long the beach.  It was a lovely beach on a beautiful evening with good company! 

Thanks Papachka, Nate, and Tim for coming with me on this little excursion. 

1 comment:

Steve (aka Papachka) - Rosanna (aka Mamachka) said...

It was fun and absolutely beautiful! Your pix are gorgeous. Thanks for sharing.