Monday, August 27, 2012

I Have a New Nephew!

 I have pretty much told the whole world this now, but I have a new nephew! His name is Jack and he was born 4 days ago.  He was 8 lbs 13 oz and he is a cutie pie!

 I got to meet him for the first time yesterday and he is so small and cute!

 Matt taking a little nap with his son :) 

Lincoln, Jack, and I.  Thanks Matt and Karey for letting me hang out with you all yesterday afternoon! It was a lovely day!

3 comments:

R said...

how fun that you got to see the baby and give him some hugs. Wish i were there.

Lara said...

It looks like Lincoln is taking some lessons from his cousin Andrew on making silly faces for pictures! He was doing the same thing when I was there. Love the pictures!

Michelle Elise said...

Hooray for nephews named Jack- they are the best! :)