Sunday, May 1, 2011

Please Forward to This Address...!

Guess what?!   Guess what?!  Guess what?!  I moved into a town home yesterday with some LDS girls from the Langley Ward.    Guess who is really excited?!!!!!  ME ME ME ME ME ME!  

I feel good about the move.  And I think my roommates are really cool... so far :)   It's good for me to be more in the social scene.  I heard that in the little neighborhood that I live in there are a few houses of LDS people from the Langley Ward. 

Well I think that's all!  Be excited for me! 

5 comments:

Lara said...

Woohoo for living with roommates again! We're glad that you're still near enough to see often!

Aitch said...

Yay! I want to see pictures of your room and your new lamps from Ikea!

mom said...

We're excited too! We want to see pictures of your townhome especially your bedroom.

K said...

I am so excited for you AL! I hope you love your new place, roommates, and ward!

Dad-Mom said...

May the Langley Ward be as good to you as it was to Kristina and Matt!

Just saying....