Today was a good day! Classes went pretty smoothly! It had its moments, but overall it was a happy day for me!

After school today, Karyn, Liz, Kailey, Amy and I went to Costco! It's about a 20-minute train ride and then a 30-minute walk. How can I describe the awesomeness that was Costco?! I do not know. It's seriously just like a Costco in America. The only difference is there's a bunch of Taiwanese people and a few crazy foreigners :)
It was a madhouse! When I say madhouse, I mean insanely busy, like I've never seen a Costco in America that busy and that's saying a lot (having been in Costcos in Utah and Virginia)

After the shopping trip in which I bought trailmix (yay!), shampoo, and real sharp cheddar cheese (yay again!), we ate at Costco, where I had a really good bacon cheeseburger and soda!
I'm in Taiwan! Sometimes, I just sit here and think I'm in Taiwan! What's up with that?! How cool is that?! I can't believe it! It's crazy awesome! Happy Friday the 13th!
2 comments:
How fun to have a Costco close by. A little touch of America in Taiwan. Do they sell American brands?
Amazing that you have a little bit of America in your backyard.
I love Costco in any case and to have one so far from home must be fun.
Love, Dad
Post a Comment