Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Change of Heart

When I was little I thought I wanted 12 kids (or more) and already have my first four kids' names chosen (of course I'm not telling you, Maylie, Jack, Kylie, Nathan, what they are because I don't want anyone stealing them). The last few weeks though I've been having a little change of heart.

Why would hanging around Lara's cute kids make me change my mind you ask about having lots of kids? Well, let me tell you...

Two words: TEMPER TANTRUMS

I've seen enough yelling, screaming, and belly aching to last the rest of my life...most of it emanating from one particular child.

Couple that with my recent fascination with "A Baby's Story" on TLC and I've almost decided to adopt. First, of course, though I need to get started planning that big wedding in London next year.

9 comments:

Lara said...

Are you insulting one of my darling, perfect children? How rude!

Matthew K said...

I sense that this post might have been written by someone else besides AnnaLisa. I am going to go ahead and say that it was Lara.

K said...

Rude! How dare you accuse me of writing someone else's post! SCANDALOUS!!!!! What kind of brother are you anyway?

Lara said...

Oops that last comment was supposed to have been from me. I have absolutely NO IDEA how I was logged in under Kristina's account. No clue whatsoever. In any case, you're an insensitive jerk-wad to accuse ME of writing other people's posts.

Любимый Брат Лары (и АннаЛисы также) said...

Я просто хотел писать кое-что по-русски. Я этого хотел делать, для того, чтобы Лара думала что Я о ней пишу. Хотя нечего плохого не могу писать, она должна предполагать что именно о ней пишу. А также я люблю кушать пиццу, это такая вкусная еда. Вкусно, вообще. Кстати, если кто-нибудь понимает русский язык, пожалуйста не скажи Ларе, что здесь написано. Спасибо.

Lara said...

TOO LATE!!!!!!! You should have put your warning about telling me at the beginning. AnnaLisa just translated the entire thing for me....HA!!!!

Dad-Mom said...

You are shameless Lara, but terribly funny!!

K said...

I can't believe I already left a comment and didn't even know it. What I can't believe even more though is that you're getting married next year and you didn't even tell me. I can't watch baby story either and I already have kids.

K said...

By the way, I can't believe you stole all my names. (o: