Tuesday, July 7, 2009

A Day on the Town with My Niece!

We like being silly :)

World War I memorial. I'd never been here before but I really liked it! I think this is kind of a forgotten memorial.

Lincoln Memorial and Reflecting Pool!

Washington Monument!

World War II Memorial. I really like this memorial! I think it's beautiful!

Emma and I had a really fun day a couple of weeks ago when we went downtown! We also went to the American History Museum and saw an exhibit about Abraham Lincoln and another one of all of the presidents of the United States. I didn't get any good pictures there.

3 comments:

Lara said...

Emma had the time of her life that day. Thanks for making it a great day.

K said...

Looks like fun! Wish I could've been there!

mom said...

Looks like you two had great fun that day. Are you planning to do it again sometime soon or is it too hot?