Monday, April 27, 2009

AnnaLisa is Graduated!!!!!!!!!

ME AFTER GRADUATION!

Taking a self-portrait after convocation. Mom and Dad were a bit impatient after convocation and did not want to stop and take pictures so I took some self-portraits.

Mom and Dad and Madeline and I after commencement.

All of these self-portraits of this post are dedicated to Lara and her love of iheartfaces.com:) Too bad I didn't have any of these last week:)

Lara, here's another one:)

And a popular place for pictures after graduation!


Me trying to take a self-portrait of my adorable niece and I, but i forgot the zoom was on:)

5 comments:

K said...

You're cute AnnaLisa! Congrats on graduating! What a happy day!

Steve-Rosanna said...

Finally!!!

We are proud of you A.L.

Now go forth and allow the Langley Ward magic to begin!

Oh be wise our daughter. What more can we say?

Love, Dad and Mom

Steve-Rosanna said...

Lovely pix by the way!

Lara said...

Hip hip hooray! Three cheers for AnnaLisa! No more school....EVER!!!!!! I love all the pictures. I'll get you to try I ♥ Faces someday...it'll be my challenge!

Carlee Ann said...

you did it!!!