Sunday, March 29, 2009

The Wedding in Vernal! No, Not Mine :)

Yesterday my friend and old roommate, Charity, got married in the Vernal Temple. I was able to witness the sealing and stay for the reception and both were beautiful! Here are a few pictures that I took at the wedding!
Someday I hope to get married. That's all.

Before

After- Using the color emphasis button on my camera.


Charity and Levi, the newlywed couple!

The Vernal Temple! I really like this temple! It is quite beautiful!


A roommate reunion at the reception! Left to Right: Brittany, Me, Charity, Caitlin, and Amber.
Yay for roommate reunions!


Charity and I taking a self portrait in front of the temple!



A cool jumping shot with the color emphasis function on!

2 comments:

K said...

Cool photos AL. Next time you may want to wear sunblock sister! You are red, I don't think you did it with your camera!

Steve-Rosanna said...

Great pix A.L. Love your new camera.

The next wedding you go to will be your own. My prediction-early 2010 in DC.

Love, Dad and Mom