Friday, February 13, 2009

Happy Friday the 13th!

Me being silly! Oh Yeah!
My awesome roommate, Brittany, and I!

My other awesome roommate, Sarah, and I!

My other awesome roommate, Adrienne!

One of my famous quotes on our wall in our kitchen :)

I love making silly faces!


Here are some random pictures of me! I went a little crazy with my roommate's camera and took a bunch of self-portraits, along with some of my roommates and I. Enjoy and Happy Friday the 13th! :)

4 comments:

Lara said...

Hate to say it...but my Wednesday the 11th was much worse than my Friday the 13th. Cute silly pictures.

PS Tell Adrienne thanks for the nice compliment.

K said...

Your hair has gotten so long, cute and silly AnnaLisa!

Aitch said...

Love the silly pictures! Your hair has gotten very long--I like it a lot :o)

Anonymous said...

Cute funny pix A.L.

We love you.

Dad-Mom