Monday, December 22, 2008

I wish my nieces and nephews were here!

This is me being sad that my nieces and nephews aren't here to help me build my snowman.


The Snow!


Taking a self portrait!



Posing with the big snow bank beside our driveway. We probably have a good 10 inches or more of snow. It's so much fun!


Sledding!



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah, you were having a ton of fun in all this ugly snow this morning. But, not Mom and I as we were slaving away trying to keep in front of it all.

Yes, it is ugly-ugly this morning, with more ugliness expected for tonight and tomorrow.

It is probably about time to go out and invest in a snowblower if we plan on remaining here in the lovely snowy mountains.

Mom-Dad

Emma said...

You got that much snow?We never get that much snow.Looks like lots of fun.If I ever get that much snow I will be very very very happy and excited.

K said...

I can't believe you got a comment from Emma. Can you leave me a comment too Emma? (o:

I do miss the snow on occassion. It just doesn't feel as much like Christmas without snow.

Lara said...

I do have to say that my kids are insanely jealous of you. We haven't had a good snowstorm since Matt's wedding and they're beginning to feel a bit deprived.

Lara said...

Oh yeah I forgot to mention...LOVE the pictures!